MY PHILOSOPHY

MY PHILOSOPHY
When we show our respect for the other living things, they respond with respect for us.----Arapaho Proverb

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!

Congratulations on one full year of procrastination!  Not a Guinness record by any means, I'm sure, but still worthy of celebration!

Okay it's like this!  I originally envisioned this as my 'Nature' blog; a place where like-minded individuals might occasionally stop by to enjoy my pictures and prose and perhaps even leave comments of their own Nature experiences and observations.  But that just never happened.

Then,  I started to post a few pics of my Nature-related craft projects and got a few hits (AND some very lovely feedback for which I am most thankful), but it became more of just another crochet blog and since that was never my intent, I became more and more discouraged.  Since each post took me a few hours to complete (I'm not all that good on the computer, especially with the pix which drove me crazy), I quickly became disillusioned with the whole thing.

But on this most auspicious occasion, I have decided to give it yet another go, not with my original plan of interacting with other 'Nature-minded People' (although I would love to hear from you if you're out there!), but as a sort of legacy that will remain long after I am gone. Something  to prove I was here and this is what I saw and thought and felt.

So I will once again begin posting, although not with any promised regularity.  My only wish is that someone, someday will take the time to read it and that it might cause them to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment