MY PHILOSOPHY

MY PHILOSOPHY
When we show our respect for the other living things, they respond with respect for us.----Arapaho Proverb

Friday, November 12, 2010

AN ADMISSION AND AN APOLOGY

Okay, I admit it!  I became discouraged with this blog because it seemed that no one was in the least bit interested in the subject of Nature.  Each time I told someone I HAD a blog, they would get all wide eyed and excited looking until I mentioned what it is I write about and then their eyes would glaze over and that would be that!!!   Even my own family had to be cajoled into reading my latest entry, even though they made many positive comments afterwards.  It began to feel as if I was only talking to myself!!! Not a very good feeling at all.

And yet, I HAVE missed it!  I do so love Nature and writing about what I experience makes me happy.  And what the heck, if I ever get senile, I will have something to remind me (every day) of what I once lived.  (just kidding!)

Therefore, I have decided to begin once more, whether or not anyone else will EVER see this blog. I apologize for the time I have wasted feeling sorry for myself!   I am going to consider this my legacy to my daughter, who lovingly calls me her Nature Sprite mother. And if you are the only one who will ever read and appreciate it, Julie, then that will be good enough for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment