MY PHILOSOPHY

MY PHILOSOPHY
When we show our respect for the other living things, they respond with respect for us.----Arapaho Proverb

Monday, November 22, 2010

FACES IN NATURE

Have you ever seen faces looking back at you when you are out in Nature?  No, I am NOT paranoid, I
mean friendly faces, or sleeping ones, or faces of any kind?  I do ALL the time!  Allow me to show you what I mean.

Take this fellow, for example, head cocked sideways; how shy he seems. 

                             

Or this timid looking little fellow, nervously asking, "Who's there"?



Not all of the faces I see are looking back at me though. Some are intent upon something known only to them.  Like this fellow just lying back in profile, contentedly watching the stream ripple past him.





And this most interesting face of a black man, perhaps Aboriginal, complete with beard, on his back just enjoying the cold water washing over him. He looks like he's REALLY enjoying it!!!





Here's a giant face, in profile, of a creature right out of Star Wars! He seems to be stalking something just out of my line of sight.  I half expected to see a long, slimy tongue come darting out of his mouth!!!





Apparently I frightened this poor old soul when I stepped over him in the woods.  I guess he didn't hear me coming!





And then there is this ancient one has been snoozing away for who knows how long!!!





Some faces seem to suddenly pop out of nowhere when you least expect them!  Peek-a-boo!!!





And last, but certainly not least, is this regal looking chap who just HAS to be King in this neck of the woods!





Why he's even wearing a crown!!!





So next time you are out anywhere in Nature take a good long look around and see who YOU might meet along the trail!







No comments:

Post a Comment